Monday, April 27, 2009

This is really call broke

I have seriously used up a lot of money this month, and I have totally broke now..haha! Can you barely imagine how is it when you only left RM1 in your wallet and there isn't any money left in your atm?

This is my case now.. how am I gonna survife.. I got back some money from my friends but I bought a Adobe CS4 master collection yesterday.. and everything is gone... Mom.. plz.. quickly transfer me some money before I eat my own flesh...

Some activities and things I buy in this month that Kill all my cash:
1) 2 times of Carles Junior
2) 4 times of Movie
3) Countless times of arcade games
4) Adobe CS4 master collection
5) Countless PC games
7) Hair cut
8) Steamboat
9) Yam cha a lot
10) 3-4 times starbucks
11) A lot of foods
12) Snooker and pools a lot...

That is it.. 1.4k is done in not more then a month.. CRAP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Man.. I can live more than a month with that!! ==" you're good in using money bro.. Keep your finance well okay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. will control next month.. LOL

    ReplyDelete