Thursday, April 9, 2009

Topshop's day

That day when we saw that top shop have sales for student, we already planned our today's trip, for David to get his shirt from there. I reach Pyramid about 3 then went to Papa Rich to rush my stupid assignment who knows they don't have a electric socket there :(

some pictures during my assignment time



Nah! Stupid assignment!

Cham Ping... Whatever..



Later I meet Joseph and David, we have our dinner at a korea shop at Asia Avenue, picture of the food are shown down there









After the dinner, did i say dinner just now? We go to topshop and it take me about half an hour to get the shirt.. KNS..



During my way back home, I tried to called Sharon and thanks god, she picked up... We chat alot till about 2am.. Got stop for a while in between, really so happy to talk with her, it has been months didn't talk with her proparlly, everytime we will ended up with quarrel right? haha... Anyway, heard that some boy wanted to chase her and she somehow also got some good feeling with that guy... Well... Seriously I got some SOUR SOUR feel inside there... but it is happy to know she is ok and the most important thing, she is happy.

I did lots of bad things to her, hurting her and making her sad, it is too late to appologize. People will never appreciate someone that is infront of you, when you lose it then you will regret and start thinking the good of them. This is human nature, and it will never change...

Sharon, sorry for everything... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment