Thursday, April 23, 2009

2am again...

Just added some ads on my blog.. hope to get some extra money but dunno if it is usefull... it better dun show up some unrated ads there.. if not i'll go bomb google.. sorry google.. lol

I can't manage to sleep even I am darn tired, stress is totally covering me up... Last time I used to drink some alcohol and smoke to cool myself down, but now I can't doing that because I told myself not to do this anymore. Well... I really so stress now, Final is just few days from now and I will still have time to go worry someone...

Guys.. teach me.. how to suspress my stress level? I am getting crazy... When I gone crazy, I'll start disturbing ppl... Calling, SMS-ing, and even spaming... Like this few days, I started to Spam my blog!!!! SAVE ME!!! AH!!!! CAFFEINE Cannot help me at all!!!

WALOEHHHHHH Exam lar! And my stupid passing marks is at 70%!!!! And if i failed it, I can't be continuing my study because my mom give me final warning already, if I failed any of it I will have to start to work, how can that be!? And if i don't tell my mom about my failing in my subject, I might have to sell my ass to gain Rm1200 for a single subject... gosh... SEGI College.. you are killing me silently... I AM DYING OK!? WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHOOT AND BLOW MY HEAD OFF!!!!

ASSIGNMENT SM ME... FINAL KILLS ME... LECTURE HANGING ME ON THE DOOR.. WAHUOOOOOOO

@#&#%^*$%%^(%&(%^*@%@%@........

SOMEONE... BRING ME OUT... PLZ... OR FIND ME.. BEFORE I GONE TOTALLY CRAZY... YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW CRAZY I'LL BE... PLZ.....

4 comments:

  1. R u ok Gabriel??

    Try to relax urself n do ur best...

    Gambateh oo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yen :) i wont go kill myself.. haha.. don't worry woh... how are you recently ah? everything still fine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry ler bro just be still and do your best =] seriously this will help u. BE STILL MAN !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete