Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Starbucks

I have no idea since when I have been loving starbucks so much... Enjoying the atmosphere here, listening to music and drinking my favourite drink mocha or hot chocolate really make me get out from a lot of stress... But I seriously don't have that much money to come over here everyday, but the least is at least once per month...

Sometimes it is much more better studying here compare studying at home... Today... I choosed to come to starbucks in summit just to wait the movie I gonna watch alone at 9.35pm. Who knows there are some malay TV show having their recording here and they are singing some malay songs... lol.. can you shut up?

Have few more assignment to rush and the final is around the corner, I was in deep depress and stress now... gonna find way out before i go wild...


































No comments:

Post a Comment