Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8th April

Today Anthony called me and asked me to follow him to Wangsa Maju to take his new lens

Journey starts at about 6pm, he picked me up from my lil house and we take his car to Taman Jaya and we get our ass on to the LRT and all the way to Wangsa Maju.

Found out lots of chicks and foods in Wangsa Maju and his friend was staying in the condo that i used to go some months ago, because one of my "friend" stayed there... Why so ngam geh? Then we meet Faith also, she was so shocked to see us there.

Then we get our ass back to Taman Jaya after we got the lens then we rush to church see if the event is still going on, who knows when we reached there the event just ended.. Pastors still asked us to grap some food... That is so lame... we chat awhile there.... Then we go back to subang... (Suddenly think of the way Adelene talk :P) forgive me Adelene!!!

To seek for her forgiving, i promote her blog here
Hey guys, feel free to visit this girl's blog ya :)

Adelene's Blog

Then we go have our supper in Mac donald, and i received msg from a fren and it was about her unhappy day.. Cheer up ya, don't be unhappy because unhappy doesn't suits you oh~ Plus, unhappy and moody will make you get old very quick. Will keep you in my prayer all the time :) And go see doctor or what if sick lar! Stubborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment