Thursday, April 16, 2009

International ECEC Conference (Final)

For your guys' information, I have been to a International ECEC Conference, and the main theme of the conference is about Developing Human Capital Begins With Children.

The Patron of this conference is Y.A.Bhg. Datin Paduka Seri rosmah Mansor, Wife of The Prime Minister of Malaysia.

Actually my mom was joining it, and she wanted to find someone to accompany her then I just applied and tried my luck see if I will be choosen for it, since everything is free then why not having a try? Thanks god, I received a called someday before and they told me I had got my invitation to the conference, however from my mom there I heard that many Profesionals in the field of early childcare have beed rejected ( They received e-mail from them, saying that their application had been rejected) Give to glory to the god!!

The conference started with a Opening dinner, and it have some performance but I didn't really go check it out because was busying eating since the food prepared is Internatinal standard. :)
The conference was officialy opened by Y.A.B Dato' Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razar, Prime Minister of Malaysia.

There was a lot of International Guest such as First lady of Palastin, First lady of Laos and First lady of a country that I have no idea how to spell the name.. something like OHSAMBIA... There are also some Minister of education from few countries that I can't really remember, then there are also participents from Countries such as Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Myanmar, India, Namibia, Maldives, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, USA, Nepal, Fiji Islands, Nigeria, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Tanzanie, Oman, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, London and many else.

I am the youngest one in that conference, and people there are all Pankated and really someone in the country... SWT...


Conference Hall

Stuff I got from the Conference, And a certificate of attendece.


1st day.. can't get used of the wearing style

This is seriously nice... wakaka...

Before the dinner starts


2nd day, the even started with a Keynote Address by Y.A Bhg. Datin Pduka Seri Rosmah Mansor. Then I joined a some concrurrent session that really surprised me... Speakers are Lorna Long, Consultant from Pearth, Australia and Dato' Dr. Chiam Heng Keng, Commisioner, Human Rights Commision of Malaysia. Seriously learned something from it because it really do help me in my course too.

Me with some contries' Flag

Me and my mom


The cocurrent section then ended around 5pm on 15 April 2009, then we have a trip to the National Art Galary. We toke off with 13 bus and police officers are blocking the road all the way to let us arrived the destination in time. It was so exciting when you are in the bus when everyone was turning their eyes so big looking at you!! wakakaka!!

You guys must be wondering why there are pictures of drawing in there, these are some pictures and drawing from the National Art galary, Malaysia's product, so guys, be proud with it!


New police Bike, the pick up is really fast!

My friend said that it look like Baja Hitam's bike

This is a poster from a guy, a Malaysia that got his name on Guinness World Records

Here he is, he draw a Km of picture I guess...

Inside the Art Galary

Totally no idea what is this man...


We went into a place that talk about Batik, and to my surprice the one who created Batik is a Chinese, 100% Chinese!!

Tools to make Batik gua..

He is the man, Father of Batik

One of his picture that I like

The following pictures are from a galary that "derma" money to Palastin.
This is spooky...

He looks like some one...

Weird drawing huh..

The words carved on there is... 17 Bintang + 1 Bintang = Binatang

Tears from the hand?

Title of the picture: DAD, CAN I FOLLOW YOU?

APA INI?

SAD HUH...

Then we went to a galary with some photo shooting :)
A picture from SALON... Same name as my father's shop!

One of the prince.. Have no idea what is his name.

Is this a picture? No, it is a drawing!


After we done our trip in the Art Galary, We waited for the show in Instana Budaya at the beggining I still complained a lot that why there were no any sit for us! Take a look at the picture and you will know how insane it is, all of the international participents sitting all on the stairs.

Finally, we went into the theater and took a sit and was waited so long so long for the show to starts!

Nice Design wei~~

Our MC, DATO dunno what.. Sorry :(

Then the show started, and it really shocked most of us, because a performance by kids aged 7-15 can performed that good and it have already reached international standard, it was extremly good till I can't express it out. Will show you guys about it asap when I got my DVD copy.

This boy is the winner of world performing arts 2008 in London? (I am not so sure about it)

Ending of the performance. Group singing

4 First lady were invited up to the stage to dance together...




I really paid my respect to our First lady, this performance was really nice and heart shocking, even those international participents were so high on it! I believed this performance can really push our Tourism of Malaysia a lot!


Our PMs of Malaysia, Such a quick printing...(Dato' Sri Mohd. Najib just became our PM few days ago)

Infront of Istana Budaya


I saw this monster infront of Hotel Shangri-La~~

MOM~ can i have one!!??



Day 3
I loved toilet.. I know it..

The day started with the Keynote Address by Dr. Roger Moltzen, Director of Special Education Programme from University of Waikato, New Zealand then we had our Panel Discussion. I like a phrace that the panelist from India, Swati Poppat. She said that giving tuition is actually prostituting your knowledge! cool~!!! HAHA!!

Then I have my concurrent session with Anna Reeves, Manager Ace North Centre, OLDham, UK and Dr. Wayne Hammond, President and Executive Director with Resiliency Initiatives, Calgary, Canada.

Dr. Wayne had never open his book during his 12 years however he is a Dr now.. swt.. haha...

The Ceremony was closed by our Deputy Prime Minister and I manage to take a picture with our First Lady.. wakaka! Can't post it up here because it might have some risk doing so.

I really do learned a lot and really impressed with this Conference, skipping a class or two to attend it really do worth it! To be honest, this conference will really make people around the contry start to look into early childhood education since sometimes people never really think it is important but for you information, the first few years of a child will decide how he become in the future.


Dr. Roger Moltzen


My mom with Dr. Roger
Me, mom, Dr. Roger Moltzen

One of the Dr from South Africa

The BMW M5 I found out infront of Dynasty Hotel

2 comments:

  1. wow awesome conference there, it is about what de actually? dont get it how come I saw paintings and historical stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He looks like some one..."
    When u captioned that in one of ur pics, straight away i thought of
    S.I.M S.I.M

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete