Monday, April 13, 2009

You stupid dumb fool!!

SOMEONE told me that she wanted to come to segi college to study and I am so surprised that why she wanted to choosed segi college since her english is so high in standard, even Loius and me can't really coupt with the ENGLISH LEVEL here...

She told me that she will come over to SEGI COLLEGE SUBANG JAYA today... and i told her that just come over, I don't have any time to entertain her then you know what the balls she told me? She told me that she has no idea how to go segi college!!


She sms me with her Extremely High Standard English which sometimes I barely understand

C: My English Educated FREAK
G: Me for sure..

Conversation we had last nite
C: I wanted to go to Segi College to study, want to see what course... but sad lar, dunno how to go you free tomorrow?
G: NO...I am busy
C: I want to go lar, but dunno how to go lar
G: Just next to summit
C: I dunno how to go la
G: Just come over, is is just there only come one
C: I dunno how to go in lar... you come bring me la
G: You dumb... why will dunno how to come over? Even dumb ass know how to come to Segi!!
C: You say me dumb la
G: Somehow...
Then i turned off my pc

For Your Information, Segi College Subang Jaya is just a building next to Summit and everyone should and must know how to go into it, because it is just exactly next to the freaking highway. PLus ... she is a stupid LOCAL who live in USJ 6! You tell me you dunno how to come to Segi? And please lar... go learn you English before you further your study please!!! If not I'll seriously damn kasian my lecture who mark your assignment!!!!

DUMB B!

3 comments:

  1. walao u -.-
    totally speechless =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol damn. even my first time driving around kl and finding your house through google maps was not that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro.. she is a nerd.. intro you next time when you come back ya :)

    ReplyDelete