Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taxi Malaysia

I have been told my lots of people not to use too many or any rude words in my Blog, ok.. I'll control.. Mom.. if you read this, you will know why there is a need for a car for me in KL.. I am seriously piss off already.. :(

I took a cab from my house to joseph's house, which is from usj 2 to mentari court. Then at the beggining, the taxi driver offer me rm 10 and for sure I wont wanna take that because it is very expensive, then I told him that I can only afford it for rm 5... The taxi driver is a Indian guy and he waited there for sometimes while I am waiting for bus.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, he ask me to get on his cab and whatever... He drive so freaking fast and i can feel that his temper is so unstable, so I quickly called Joseph and wanted him wait me down there, to take down the taxi's car plate number.

Sooner when I reached Mentari Court, I gave the Indian fellow rm 50 because I don't have small change, then he was like so piss off, not stop scolding there said why I don't want to give more, they work like cow and only get a little, and he said we go find chicks and lots and he only work and work but get little, then he even curse me that I will regret later .. because it is 4am now... Well.. Try curse me :) I never scare of it... I did nothing wrong...

The worst part, he told me that give him more and I'll get more.. WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?

Well... This is only a small case in Malaysia, I have heard a lot of people complaining Cab service in Malaysia and for your information, Malaysia's Cab Service is the worst in the world. Cab drivers simply give price, and they don't go according to the meter, they even curse and scold a lot. I heard one of them scold our PM also and he keep his mouth shut when he found out that I am going to meet PM's wife... LOL

There is even a case, tourist are thrown at the road side by this type of Cab drivers... Do you guys know that this is a shame to our country and people!? How do you expect our contry will be more and more advance having such type of people in here? It is just like crocrach... or even mouse... somehow... mouse are better, at least Ratatouille do cook... LOL


This is the picture of the cab that the driver cursed me....

No comments:

Post a Comment