Friday, April 10, 2009

3.39

Just reached home from yam cha in Puchong, me and Anthony send JC them back then we go to meet Nixon and Lilian for yam cha, talk a lot of things then run home... I am shit tired this few days, didn't sleep well at all or to be said as didn't sleep at all.

I still have a 7 page essey to rush, sian la... bored la.. sad la... I don't want to do la, lazy lar... Seems get infected by the LA DISEASE...

Gonna see that girl later in about 12 more hours... Lets get doom baby~~~ LOL

Anyway, Erika don't be so emo wo~~ eventhough I also damn damn damn Emo today.. haha.. but get better already :)

To be add on, My left arm's muscle was so pain since this morning, some of you guys sure heard me complained about it right? Then after the prayer meeting, I totally don't feel any pain already, thanks god :)

1 comment: