Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hyperactive me

I slept at 5am just now then wake up around 8am and prepare to run to class because my stupid class start at 9am, during the class we took an hour break and move to summit for arcade games... then back to class, rush some assignment then go back home and sleep.

Just started to sleep, when almost go into my sweet sweet dream and hope to see someone special in my dream... suddenly my phone ring... It is not my normal ringtone, it is vincent calling. I know it was him because when he called, the video of him clibbing up the stairs like a monkey is shown and I am shouting so many #%@%&#$*#%^* there...

He called me and told me that he broke his stupid leg once again... Congratulation bro.. you did it so damn well... Play basketball for what.. just stay at home play other things lar... He like to play match in the mid night, kind of crazy did that I never do before...

Vincent ask me to go pyramid since some of my friend is there... I told him I wanted to sleep then I said I'll go find them when I wake up, then terminate the phone call and my mind keep thinking that I should go now!!!!! NOw~~!!!! My blood is boiling again.. oh yeah~ going out again~ oh yeah~~ wkakakakaka....

Jump up from bed and planned to shower then go out, who knows... It started to rain... sian.....
This is me.. eventhough when I am damn tired, when someone date me and ask me get out, even how tired am I, I also can be super duper hyper :(

Even my mom confirmed that I am a super hyperactive child... LOL
Try imagine I can non stop going out and spent at least 15 hours ++ driving around all day when I am in my hometown...

Yeah... I know I am crazy.. don't mess with me... wakakkakakakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment