Thursday, April 23, 2009

Starbucks I love you


Starbucks... I love you... Everytime when I feel stress and moody or tired of the world out there, I'll just jump onto you, hugging you, giving you a kiss... I know you are always there for me, and i know you will make me feel well. Starbucks, why are you so sweet? Why can you make me smile?

Oh Starbucks... you are my sweet heart, you are my sunshine, you are my everything... Wanted to kiss you wet now, wanted to lick you, and wanted to bite you hard... You are making me get high, you are boiling up my blood... Making my high.... I can't control myself already...I am taking off........................

LOL... Chop it off guys... That sound like some horny novel.. I know..

This is the 2nd day in starbucks, waiting for Daniel them for dinner and I have had full fast for 2 days, want to see things change!!!

That girl find me again, she said CS ask her go out or what.. haha.. then she ask me join together... I directly rejected her.. sorry!! I am not so easy to approach one.. ok!? Ask me go your house dinner.. haha.. sorry.. no way... go eat yourself.. LOL

2 comments:

  1. You horny Bas**** la hahahah !! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete