Saturday, May 2, 2009

My dream watch...

That day when i shop in Mid Valley with Rachel them I saw a watch... Well, I got my Fossil here, if not i can 100% confirm I'll get it home!!!! That watch is from Guess, it is a Guess Collection Limited Edition watch which they only produced 1000 pieces for this design and this color, I can manage to find the picture of that color but I found one which the design is the same but it is in silver.


That watch is gold plated on the white part you can see in the picture below, and the strip is made from fiber~~ walaoehh... I love it so so so so much... But there are things to be concern:

I got my watch few months ago, then I fixed my old watch mean I got 2, and the freaking price of this one.... RM4700++... gosh.. I like it.. hope i can get way to buy it AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!! because there is only 1000 pieces!!! GOSH!!! I WANT IT!!!


Anyone wanna buy it for me as my birthday gift? hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. nice watch,nice price as well.!!!
    if i was u,i would just rope the shop for it...ahahahah...

    ReplyDelete