Friday, April 17, 2009

Felly's Birthday!!

Happy birthday to Birthday girl Felly :P
Before meeting her up, we went to Papa Rich to have a drink with Vincent and some of her "girlfriend" well.. Vincent, my image in Mahsa College have totally screw up. Thanks a lot.. LOL

Anyway.. we was a bit unhappy with Felly's bf, he said that he wont be going for dinner tonight because he 'said' he will go accompany some DATO... Well... What is your position in your company man? And.. Accompany DATO TO SHOPPING IN SUBANG PARADE!!?? Stop talking cock lar! Well.. I can tell you I talk with First Lady Yesterday... do you believe? I guess you will not nutshell... because your IQ and EQ is not there yet.. sorry to say that ... :(


Potrait I draw in Papa Rich

Vincent acting as Takeshi Kaneshiro

Dinner at Yuan steamboat, Iris, Keong and Vincent

Felly's boob and Iris

My friends and messy table...

I almost cooked my hand, it is still in pain now.. haiz...

Food in tea :)

Messy table and a stupid middle finger...

Birthday Girl, Felly

Her fishballs, Keong said: 以形补形。。。

My own made drink, with some chili sause and a raw egg

I didn't drink it at all ok?

Special drinks, who dare finish it.. I'll spend you lunch :)

Come, guess what had i put in it?

Nice timing guys :)

Felly and Iris

A pretty girl and we go ninja on her... lol...mean stalk her...
I AM NOT A STALKER!!


And Mr SIAO!!! I know it is nice and damn happy when we are dominating the chicken wing there, we took more then half of the chicken wing there, and everyone in the restaurant were amazed and mad on what we did.. lol... back to topic.. MR SIAO! MY ARMANI SHIRT AH!!! HOW DARE YOU STICK THE WHOLE PLATE OF CHICKEN WING ON ME!? AND THERE ARE SO MANY CHICKEN WING CHOP ON ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared of you now. Please don't hurt or stalk me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have did that on you.. no worry bro.. and... we did that together also.. hoho

    ReplyDelete