Friday, April 3, 2009

I am DAMN PISS OFF!!

ERIKA! What you say is true! Why should we stop what the hack we are writing!
This is my blog! I have the authority to write anything!


Recently, she really make me so so so piss off... doing shit things that make me get wild and gone berserk!!

Such as spam sms, misscall, call me when I am sleeping till I wake up and shoot her, acting very very GAO GUI! Seems she is so pretty and wear sexy! Act like know well with my friends around me, disturbing my friends, talking cock all the time, shit lying, follow us all the time, act like very well English educated and type English that is seriously sucks and spell VIRGIN wrongly!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Story starts from today.. I don't want to recall everything before today.. I'll die!

This morning, I heard that she go to find Erika in SS15 then i heard some news that seriously piss me off, I don't want to say it out cause someone don't want it to be reveal, but the thing is about something like this.....: A invite B to her house to sleep... at the end, A said that B wanted to go her house to sleep! SIMPLY TALK COCK!!!

Then today me and my friends went to pyramid to watch movie, The Fast and Ferious 4 then She went there and meet us after we watch movie. Then she follow us all the time then talking cock with my friend, saying that: Your nails look sucks...(This is the first sentences she said when she meet my friend) Then she stick all of my friends all the time, we are rescuing each other all the time to prevent the stickiness of her...

Her 1st image to my friends are totally sucks.. haha.. to be honest.. for me also.. sucks la.. bored la.. sian la..

On the way to dinner, she was caught by some sellsgirl, oh yeah.. finally we drop her off and we ate our dinner then when home... The most interesting part is here. She follow us going up to the same bus, and me and few of my friend make a gamble, see if she will get her ass off the bus when the bus almost reach her house.. who knows.. she didn't...

She followed us back to our housing area, WAKAO!! Then i asked her:

Gab: how are you going back?
Car: i no need go back so early
Gab: so? we are going home now, how about you
Car: I follow lo...
Gab: WE ARE GOING HOME...
Car: then i have to go home lo
Gab: ..... oooo
Car: how to go home?
Gab: opposite there. BUS
Car: then i take cab home
Gab: so?
Car: there is so dark, i scare
Gab: THERE IS A LOT OF PPL THERE.....
Car: ooo
Car: I walk home
Gab: ......

Gabriel walk out without looking at here.... then saying: " WHO THE HACK CARES!"

She act like a fool and follow us home!

Seriously I am damn damn damn pissed off with her attitude!
不要两头望!!!我讲着你!!!

9 comments:

  1. i wont disturd u any more sorry to disturd u all.i does not know u all dislike me thats meani always be alone all the time.some time i really hate myself i really make you sucks all the time!sorrie.
    i wont msg u at all sorryi traet u as friend but i does not know u treat me like that.some time i really dislike my self!sorry that i put u in trouble all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it from carolyn cheng!=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. carolyn...your english really sucks!!!grammar,spelling and fragments are so wrong.If you don't know mandarin means your only language is english and what?BM?aih...go get tuition please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily you guys are not telling me that my english sucks.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWT... anyway, thx I'll improve my english.. comeon.. don't ask her to seek foer a psychologist.. you are asking her to seek me soon wei...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how can u be so inconsiderate huh??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's not inconsiderate. If you were us, you will pekchek dl also. ><

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYA !! what erica say is true. i can also say like what rachel said but if I were gabriel i also will pekcek zzz.

    ReplyDelete