Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nice and enjoying day I guess?

We went for red box for singing today, some video clip to share, is mine, kenneth and joseph's singing, there is one clip for Joseph but have to edit before posting up.. If not he will be in serious deep big trouble :)

Well, for your information, I broke my new perfume's head, cannot manage to spray anything at all and I can't send for warrenty or to fix it and even cannot find any replacement for the bottle of it... haiz... it cost me a lot of bucks seriously...

Nothing really happended recently, just bought my new earphone from Sennheiser, and one of my phone's speaker is down, gonna waste a lot of money to fix my stuff.. haiz....


My broken perfume..

New headset


Songs to share :)


Mine and Joseph's singing


Kenneth's singing, try see how Erika slap Joseph.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment