Monday, May 11, 2009

Going back to Sandakan

Everytime before I am going back to Sandakan, there will be a weird feeling... The feeling is like afraid and also a bit happy.. haha...

Last time there are reason that make me wanted to go back, because my ex-gf is in Sandakan and we can only meet once I have holiday. But now since we broke up already, there aren't any reason for me for going back already, not totally no reason... Just like not that wanted to go back, I prefer staying here.. hehehe... Maybe some of you guys will know the reason why I stayed here, anyway... ticket are expensive also right? :X

Back to the feeling I mention just now, the feeling come back to me today... I started to afraid the plane wont land... well... mean it crashed... Everytime I go onto the plane I will start to afraid will the plane crash... Because it is all on God's hand... Who knows he want me to go back to him? So everytime I go onto the plane, I will pray hard.. guys.. please pray for me if you all still wanted to see me.. PLEASE... I am freaking worried now..........

Maybe this is the outcome of taking too many plane.. gosh.. I am not the one handeling the plane... maybe this is the reason.. Same apply to car also, when I am on people's car I'll be a bit scared because I am not the one driving.. However when I drive, I can do any crazy things because I am the one driving it.. STRANGE.........

I WANTED TO STAY BACK IN KL LAR~!!!!!!! GOSHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment