Thursday, May 7, 2009

random

I bought something online few days ago, yeah.. have to pay Joshua asap.. haha.. Thanks Joshua for helping me out :)

I can't imagine how fast they can ship the stuff to me, but i have been receiving e-mail non stop about telling me the stuff's progress and as well as the location of the products now. Can't believe things can be so details and the speed can be so fast!

And to be add on, I picked up Rm10 again today , thanks God!! However, I am still super duper hungry now... because I just ate one meal today... my hand started to shack.. hoho


Press to enlarge it :)


4 comments:

  1. I asked you buy it for me before.. you know then it is ok.. don't write it out or tell anyone woh.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..im not that free ok? im a kind and good girl~ wahahaha...im not like u lor :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha??? what are you talking about

    ReplyDelete