Friday, May 15, 2009

Days in Sandakan

Finally, I got some time to update my blog to let you guys know what is it going on with me in my hometown... Finally got time for it.. haha!

When I came off the plane, I directly go take one DSLR in my shop and capture anything that went into my sight, SO... This post is mainly on picture on the activites I did for this few days, more picture and activites will be posted up soon.. Enjoy guys :)

I capture this just to try out my camera :)

The 2nd day I reached Sandakan, I bought a cake for my brother since 12 of May was his birthday, so we celebrate it on the second day I came back... Picture below is my sister, my brother and me..

The cake we ate that night, to be honest... IT SUCKS!!



Then after cutting cake with my brother and chating around... I went out with 2 of my friends one name sunat and one name ah lai, Ah lai will follow me going back to KL on 19 :) Gonna bring him to place with chicks because this was an order from my mom, bring him see chicks around.. hahahaha!!! Ah lai.. you have to enjoy it... no doubt
He is my bustard friend, Ah Lai

Ah lai and Sunat, you guys' post are so "special"





After taking this some picture on some moutain, we went to so beach side to yam cha, this place was named as Habour Bistro because it was located some where some port... whatever.. who cares... Anyway, price there are seriously cheap because it only cost RM5 for a very very gao Alvacado juice :)
He can never put his phone down...


Then I forced them to follow me for some photo shotting......... Below are some night scene in my hometown




I like this effect :) it is liek the soul running away from his body.. haha!


My "Sport" car...

After few photo shooting, we went to a place near Giant Hyperstore for some car playing, we chat till midnight, then we started to play with my car, trying burnout and drift.. It is damn dumb to drift with a FF car.. COW... Then our drifting bring some pro there to show us some skillful drift, Let me tell you, I can drift, but not with a FF car... I didn't drove out my FR car that night.. If not....... I'll challenge you...

We sit there and chat :)

Me and my car when playing around

One of the drift team's car

I made this during burnout.. lol



These are some video clip... Enjoy it guys :)










Play till around 2am... then we all went home.. Nah... Please do remember, when you saw this CAR...SS6011D in my hometown when you are driving... Please run as far as you can... Because he is real danger!!!








The third day in Sandakan, I followed my mom to my hometown's church's authestic centre, for you information, this is a centre that train authestic children... (it seems I am talking rubbish)

I capture some picture when waiting for my mom :)


One of the kids there, his name is Jason


Then when the night falls I brought my sister and brother out to some coffee shop to eat icecream and I meet 2 of my friends there also, Xue Neng and Benjamin, the King of Airplane XD

The one back there is my sister :)
Mango Madness, the drink I ordered

Some stalking picture by my friend


This is my mile four market, we named it Disney land because there are seriously a lot of mouse!!! And i shoot some couples's making out as well.. haha








More photo and video clip will be upload soon and I am going to Sukau now.. CIAOZZZZ

3 comments:

  1. wah kao teach me how to drift leh dengzz !! haha! u totally crazy la u and im sure your tires botak liao zzz...why kept burn out jek?next time choose a larger road to perform your skill la that is too narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our hang out spots! :D Nice, i really miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... brother.. we hang out again next new year bah... LOL

    ReplyDelete