Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hot room

I finally found out why my room is always that HOT... Actually, the main reason is actually my pc... Well.. it is all about my pc again... I got a desktop and a laptop in my little room. For those who have ever been to my room can understand how hot and small is it :)

Today, I didn't turn off my desktop at all because I have some movie rushing to download.. and it ended up boiling almost every liquid in my room... My water had already become warm when i drink it.. and it is totally freaking hot...

guess what.. the minimum temperature of my computer is 48 degree celsius... and the highest is 70 degree celsius... which is my graphic card.. gosh... I think I need to change my casing into a cooler master casing.. if not either me or my pc will be burn to death one day...

Well.. My computer just broke another record... 96 degree celsius for my graphic card.. lol

Again.. click to enlarge it :X

No comments:

Post a Comment