Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A night in lcct


Tomorrow morning I am taking 7am flight going back to Sandakan, so i choose to over night in LCCT to prevent sleeping late, or over charge on taxi :) I reache here about half an hour ago and I choosed to stay in The coffe Bean to online and also to have some coffee... haha... I know I shouldn't be drinking anymore coffee but this is the only thing I can take to keep me awake...

Just as I order my drinks and a cake, I turned on my pc and wanted to online... Who the hack knows I can't log into my msn! Seriously dunno what had happened , then i decided to wath Jackass volume three... For your information, Jackass is an extremly disgusting show or movie because the whole movie is something like a show.. haha.. Go check it out if you guys are interested in it :)

Well... I have no idea why I can't watch it at all, and I can't watch any RMVB format's movie and ALSO.. I can't turn on my Real Player.. gosh!! MY lovely pc.. you must be shitting me!!! Why treat me like this...

Well, I think my following things that I can do is to read bible and some magezines.. hoho.. Sorry Siao and Joseph.. I can't msn with you guys.. don't miss me and cry like a big baby ya... :X

No comments:

Post a Comment