Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where will I be?

Everyone have a dream, so do I. Have you ever imagine where will you be in 5 eyars or 10 years time? Will you be married, feeding your kids, suffering like mad in this cold and stressful society? Working like dogs just to earn a living? When you worked like crazy dog till somehow someday almost the end of your life, wondering working so hard for what? For some materialistic life? Taking your whole life for something that really so unimportant---Money!?

What is your dream? What is the target you set for yourself years ago? Buying a BMW, married someone you love so much, having a happy family, becoming a doctor, becoming someone famous... there are a lot of dream in our mind but which one will come true and which one will not? Some people do so much to try to achieve their dream but ended up sitting there crying because they failed to.

I have a lot of dream, I truely wish some of them will come true one day, but some are just simply DREAM... that I know the possibility that will come true is nearly 0%... I don't like staying in Malaysia, the education system, politics, the way of people acting here.. sorry to say that.. I am tired of the style in here, I wanted to go to somewhere far from here, moving around to find a place that can peace me down...

There is a picture in my mind, staying in wooden house near a beach with someone I love.. haha.. Funny thought..

I remembered when I am a child, I wish that I can go up to the moon.
When I am 7, I dream that I can be a policeman
When I am 8, I dream to be a doctor
When I am 13, I dream to be a killer... don't ask me why... I DON"T KNOW!!
When I am 15, I just dream that to be someone normal
When I am 17, I don't have any dream anymore...

This is the reality, When you are getting older the life and the stressfulness will drag you away from your dream and will make you lost in this society... Wondering where to go, what to study, what to do... Some people can still keep their dream but they have no idea when they can achieve it, some people might have forgotten about their dream, and some still believe...

I have forgotten my dream, till recently I recall everything back... All of my dreams... I wished to get out of Malaysia to walk around, forgetting every burden and everything just to gain experience and to check out different life style and culture. I wished I can be someone in our Country, someone that can change this country. I wished I can help a lot of people that need help alot. I wished I can be with her forever. I wished I can have a lot of money. I wished I will be going to us to study when i finish my degree. I wished....

When I think of my dreams, reality will drag me back, giving me lots of reason and excuses for me to achieve my dream. And some dream will have conflict...

What will be a dream? And what will come true? What should I hold on and what shouldn't? Life's a struggle...? Who knows......

But there is something I know... I'll work hard and struggle all the way to achieve all of my dreams, no mather it crash or not... I'll be walking all the way for it...

3 comments:

  1. Hold on to your faith is the least item you can hold on. Follow to what your heart says. Listen to our Heavenly Father. He'll guide you. No worries. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro.. I will.. never miss track again.. hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna come over? i am "welcoming" u dude.... maybe the country im staying will peace u down.. who knows?! wanna come over? i think i've told you this almost two years ~~

    ReplyDelete