Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things I wanted to have in this year..

I don't have much idea on what to write on my blog now a days.. Just let me know what you guys wanna know, and I'll write about it.. haha.. for example my pass... my bad habits... my ex.. or stufff like that.. whatever.. LOL

This post is about stuff that I wish I could have it by this year:

1) iPhone
2) Razor keyboard and mouse
3) iTouch
4) Sony Erricson W705
5) A car!!
6) A new perfume... I half demolised my old one...
7) A set of 7.1 Altec Lansing speaker( is there anything like that?)
8) Gucci Wallet
9) Guess Collection Limited Edition watch...
10) Macbook pro
11) Some new shirt...
12) A set of EA or GA formal set...
13) A new desktop!!
14) Heart......
15) A trip to Japan..

That all for the moment i guess.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment