Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Days in Sandakan 2

It really took me days for updating blog :(
An early morning, I went around my hometown to took some picture to share.. haha! lazy type so much, so just view picture ya

My car

My house

One of the market in my hometown



This is some view infront of my old house :)

then i move to the main market in my hometown, can see sea from there.. haha








Damn lazy to write.. sorry guys.. then 2nd day.. we went to Sukau with my family.. haha!

My nephew crying

My brother





I took this with 70-200, f:2.8
My sister

Sleeping monkey












That night when i reached home, I directly date few of my friends go play car around.. pictures again.. I seriously damn lazy to type






Ah lai and Sunat's car, ALL HID lamp
My cars...




EXTRA PICTURE.........


I saw this on my way back :( damn sad seeing it








1 comment:

  1. i like the night scene in the last three photo~~~~~ shining shining star.....

    ReplyDelete