Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BAD LUCK!

It's been two days, bad things keep on happened around me!

The story started 2 days ago, After another 4 hours class, I pulled my half dead body home and wanted to take a rest, who knows I found out that my house was out of power, no current! Then i thought is was a electric breakdown somewhere or what... Sooner or later, i discover that our house was having a power terminated due to the later payment! WAKAO!! I can't be staying whole night at home like that!? I took money from my landloard for the payment of the bill and packed my stuff then ran to my friend's house for few nights.

Chit chat the whole night with my friend and his mom who come here for a vacation, and that night I found out that my friend's dad and my dad known each other for a long time, and they are guessing who on hack is my dad's son! My dad give clue to my friend that I am studying Music and I drive a sport car.. What on hack is that!? That is totally a very very terrible clue, and that makes my friend almost gone crazy thinking who am I. Well, I am not studying music, I am studying psychology and I don't drive a sport car, I only drive my car like a sport car... Ask me if you don't understand what I mean...

To be add on.. it is 30 march 2009, it had been 2 years together with my ex-gf, Sharon, if we didn't broke up.. I can confirm you have already forgotten about this day...

The second day, which is the last day of March, I took a stupid subang jaya bus to SS15 to pay for the bill. Guess what? The bus broke down on the way to SS15, some where near metropolitan(not sure if i spell in correctly). Then I get my ass to TNB and walk all the way back to my home, take a sleep in my damn hot room and woke up at 6pm then run out to summit, I dated 2 of my friends out for dinner and a girl also... For the purpose of finishing my interview by tonight

我用华语因为她看不懂,她有看我的部落格的!!!
她是我最近认识的一个朋友....
有点烦...

we went for movie after the interview and dinner, we watched Race to Witch mountain, I can't get my ass on the chair proparly the whole nite!!

因为,我根本没有想到她也会一起看!!!
根本没有要叫她看戏的!她既然自己买票,让我整晚都不舒服!!!
然后看完戏,我和朋友就回家咯,没想到她既然跟着我们跑!!
幸好我知道她的家不在我们要去的方向!不然。。。我们可吃蕉咯~~
然后我朋友赶她回家!!
会约她出也是因为我的死党想看她,结果他们都被吓个半死。。。
自找的!! 哈哈!!

That is my trip for this few days, will be going to one utama later.. someone seems want to follow.. SWEAT LA!!!

11 comments:

  1. "I only drive my car like a sport car..."

    I UNDERSTAND. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad date 2guy and a girl.it kinda the weird cause it may cause any thing to happen to a poor little girl!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. morgz.. we almost been into deadly accident before... Anonymous, don't worry, nothing on earth will ever happen to her... hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat by deadly accident before by then it might be deep in trouble!if you did some thing wrong to her did you!By then i got a feeling she is a person that is happy go lucky person!well it may some thing happen it.Well you treat her as cheap girl or wat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by wat way of deadly accident!may tell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nah.. i wont did something wrong with her... hahaha.. didn't treat her as cheap girl... by the way~ do i know you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dunno!might be?dunno dun care?in what way u treat her as!haha!if got a friend like you it may cuse me lucky know friend like ya?=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just normal frens will do. i treat everyone the same what.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. really?i can feel it are you a happy lucky person right!what friends are for!haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh... ya... but who cares if i am .... right? this is comment box.. don't chat here... there is something call chat box up there dude!

    ReplyDelete