Thursday, March 19, 2009

MV Trip~~

Let me share what on earth i do in MV today~ actually Vincent have plan to go find a Japanese guys for hair cut, then I found the place online then finally, today! Me, Vincent and Kenneth go together to have our hair cut, but only me and Vincent cut only.

When we reach there, we go take our lunch in KFC... Hey you two.. haven't give me back my KFC money la.. hahah~ JKJK..

Then we go search for that shop, Named EP, then finally we found it and it is located at the south part of mid valley city. We planned to have our hair cut my the rank 15 director named Eiji, which is the one who owned this few shop in Malaysia and Japan but too bad... he is on leave today.. haiz... NVM, thanks god there is still another Japanese stylist there..Yeah~

Well, he look cute.. and he have a funny name, named Kuma.. Well, we discover this when we got our receipt, it printed Bear there.. haha

Name card and the lil booklet from the shop and my stylist

Haircut PassportBefore Hair Cut



After my hair cut

Side view of my hair cut.. I LOOK FAT!


My SISTER, Vincent.. before hair cut
Vincent, After hair cut..





After our haircut, we go melepak a while then after we BUANG PANAS in 恭和堂!
Kenneth and Vincent

Our Food.. we put damn lots of honey inside..

No comments:

Post a Comment