Monday, March 23, 2009

5 hour lecture class!

I woke up at 10am today and I have missed out one of the lecture in the morning. However, there is still a 5 hours non stop lecture class in the afternoon...

Well... I am in the lecture class NOW! Having my interpersonal lecture class now, and it is damn damn damn boring!! Luckily I got my laptop here. After thinking how to kill my times for a period, I decided to hack in my college's wifi for free wifi access. :P

I failed to do that, don't ask me why... I have no idea at all, then i took the hotspot ID from my friend which he don't want me to say who that [A]noymous is.. lol....

Ways to kill times in lecture class:
1) Play psp
2) Listen to iPod
3) Online MSN(If got wifi or hotspot or anything like that)
4) Sleep
5) Talk crap with friends
6) When out for smoking (Not me, most of my coursemate do so)
7) Go summit for arcade and yam cha
8) Watch movie using laptop
9) SMS
10)Play Dota
11)Missing someone!?
12)Day dream
13)Go shit in the washroom all the time
14)Listen to what my dear lecture teach :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha... i do that all the time.. because I got lots of shit.. plus.. our college toilet is nice.. hoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. =) best one ever. i think we started doing that since YY times.
    teacher, may i go to the toilet? then go to the furthest one. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah.. i am the toilet master.. since i am the one who run to the toilet all the time, remember how i being complained last time?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete