Monday, March 16, 2009

My mom is here...

Every few months, my lovely mother will come over her and have her course on Early Childhood Education. Well.. she is here again!

Some pros and cons when she is around:

Pros:
1) She buy me my house stuff like shampoo, face wash stuff and others
2) She bring me to eat nice food :)
3) She spend me for every meal
4) She'll buy me things if she got that mood haha...
5) She will tidy up my room once she come
6) She cook breakfast for me
7) She love me so much :D

Cons:
1) I cannot sleep late
2) She'll take out all my hidden stuff that cannot be review all on my table
3) She'll mumble me
4) Sometimes kena scold
5) Find out my lifestyle is not that normal

Anyway, Cons are all because she care me then she'll do like this...

My relationship with my mom was really really worst last time.. even thought like i wanna get out of this house... if not mistaken.. i got a thought to kill myself or her last time.. Will write out what happen to my childhood when i got mood

But now, Thanks god for changing my mom, she really really change a lot, without god's blessing, she will not be here now i guess.... I love you mom

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to have mum beside actually, i miss my mum a lot................! feel stress on everything im doing now, Gabriel~ take care :)
    * ps: i know gabriel you're not rich and never say that you're...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for supporting me woh~ hohoho... i also very stress... stress stress.. and sad..

    ReplyDelete