Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping day in One utama and MV

Oh well, I am not having any class today, then I go check out my preety cousin and my lil nephew in One Utama. First reached there, we took our lunch in Sushi Zanmai. The food there is nice comparing with Sushi King, we better go try once more someday!

Later on, went to Ralph Lauren and I had become a modal for my cousin so that he can purchase some nice shirt for her husband, but too bad, she didnt' buy me any lo...



Some picture that I took in Ralph lauren


I like this, it is a limited edition :(

Pinky Pinky
Still, is Ralph Lauren
I like this as well, too bad i don't have any money that time



After buying some shirt from Ralph Lauren, we went to MV and i accompany my nephew in Toy'R'us for few hours.. seriosly, baby sitting is not a nice job! damn sian! Took some photo, to entertaint myself when my nephew wher

SS when accompany my lil cousin


Took our dinner in a Korean restaurant in The Garden, not so sure about the name. I don't really like the food there, expensive plus not that nice. And i forgotten to order the wine.. ishhhh...

This shop's food are around rm 60 per dish.... LOL



Menu of the Korean shop
I took this with my N82, don't expect much la..

My lil nephew was sleeping when we enjoy our meal



Went home around 10.30pm and call it as a day. Yeah.. i endure my shit from midvalley back to USJ2.. it is not easy to hold your shit that is going to burst out anytime!

1 comment: