Thursday, March 26, 2009

A day without class

Woke up at 12am today but kind of surprice that it is not so hot today, and oh yeah it is my off day today, don't have any class and I started to rush my 学警X击, I can't recall how the write the 3rd words, and who cares! After watching some episode of it I get my ass to pyramid again, yeah.. Sunway Pyramid have become my 2nd home, almost go there everyday because it will be a torturing if I stay at home and well... SCREW YOU DAREN! Give empty promises only! SHIT YOU! GO FIND GF AND GO FTZ.. THEN STILL DATE ME GO PYRAMID! 凸-且-#

Still as usual, play arcade at pyramid then go have my dinner in Kenny Roger, don't blame me if I spell the name wrong because I didn't take an eye on the name of the shop, only know it read like that :) Today, I saw a crazy guy playing with Time Crisis in Pyramid's arcade for your information Time Crisis is a shoting game. Video clip will be provided on how insane he is(sorry for the clip because I couldn't rotate it). Then we done some crazy stuff in Hardware shop then go home...

Then I miss pressed my phone and it called to my mom when I am chatting with my friends, dunno if I got speak something rude or not ?? This is what I normally do, life in KL... Some people might enjoy it, some might say this is sucks, but for me I kind of prefer this at least still got things to do, such as shopping? Maybe because I am someone who extremly like shopping eventhough I am a guy.

I WANT TO GO REDBOX!! WHO WANT TO JOIN ME!!! SO DESPERATE ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Picture will be upload soon



This guy is a bit siao and too bad, i have to tell you all, he is from THE ONE!!! His left hand is inside his pocket and he is turning the gun! Enjoy the clip and look at this moron!

1 comment: