Wednesday, March 25, 2009

After a long long night...

Well, seriously today i am extremly sleepy, after a 5 hour phone talk.. if not mistaken I slept around at 5am when the cock was screaming outside.. Too blur that time and I don't really remember if there was really the COCK there..

I slept till 12 am when my friend call me to meet him up in arcade in summit, then we went for lunch and i rushed to class right after my lunch because I have totally forgotten that my class started at 12.30!!

To be honest, I slept for the whole lecture class and suddenly lecture ask me question about the presentation today, it was so shit and blur when I heard of her question.. :(

Received my mom's sms and she remind me to go to her college for a short talk, it was about the course provided by University of Teeside, Degree in early childhood. I just represent my mom!

Then I go meet up with 2 of my friend, SIAO and SUNAT... Funny name... We spent some hours in arcade and later on have dinner in Tepanyaki, they ate but not me because I am fasting :)

There is panasonic roadshow there in Pyramid and damn lots of hot chicks there and I was so shy to take picture with them~~~ oh yeah~~~ Went home at about 9 then chat with JC and some ppl... Going to watch Drama now... wakaka... Erika~ Audi next time bah.. i want to clear this drama in a week!!

Things to be add on. I started my 10% offering this month, and I really saw god's blessing on me :) I picked up rm100 on the floor that day.. dunno whose.. and well... I look around no one wants it and I put it into my pocket, spend some of them dinner and suppoer :) Start your 10% offering now and you will see miracle!!


Picture of the day


The stuff I ate after my class
I took this picture from the next door toilet when he pee(he is my friend name SUNAT)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad u r not giving up hope and having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete