Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random picture posting

Well guys.. be ready to see some heart shocking picture.. lol





My Friend in my hometown, we call him Boomer...


Well... this is a very gay act.. i know it..

No doubt.. IS ISAAC ON THE SHOW!!
The rubbish i ate once upon a time
In the club
Yeah.. I know i am rude :)
Half-drunk
Guess who is this in white shirt....
MR Isaac
Funny act
My little nephew
Botak look
Idiot Look
This is my friend, lying on the highway
ok well... this is the period when i am very LALA

Ultraman Gabriel On Action!
Gabriel on Pony
Well, those guys who not sure if they see me before.. this is my look when i 1st go GA
Chivas... who want to finish it for me?
SM i guess... i normally play till that crazy with some of my friends
My computer desk


Well... just wanted to share some picture, Hope you guys enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment