Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Steamboat night

Just finish my steamboat with Daniel, Kenneth, Ah kit and some friends... Worst part in tonight's steamboat is that the food isn't that nice, and i finally found out that i can't eat much already, eating a bit also full already :(

Daniel, he is another one, at the beginning , we said that we are going to eat at mentari, who knows he suddenly call me and told me that to meet up at Asia Cafe and we are eating at Summer Steamboat. I was wondering, is there any steamboat in SS15?? Then me, ah kit and his brother took a cab and went to ss15, on our way... Then daniel told us that they are at Mentari... He ask us why go there!?

He thought that Ah kit's cc is call Asia Cafe!!! Waloehhh.. This is the greatest joke man.. then we took the cab, go for a big round from mentari to SS15 then went back to mentari again!! Daniel, nice one!!

And we also meet Jessey and her girl friends there.. haha! Surprise Jessey... hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment