Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Decision

Life is all about making decision, a decision you make will either bring you to an extreme or another extreme... This just happened to me

Few days back, you can see my mood swings so great that you can't believe that it is me standing in front of you, yeah... some problem happens for sure.

That day when I am half drunk, I made a decision to fall into a bad side, I called lots of my friends non stop looking for drugs, such as cocaine, so called "powder", pills, morphine and stuff just to take myself away from reality hope that it will lesser the pain. When I am making these phone calls. A very important person in my heart smsed me, seriously I didn't expected that person will sms me.

That friend of mine give me a verse mathew17:20

Matthew 17:20 (King James Version)

20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

God spokes to me through there friend. I know god don't want me to fall back to those life, if god didnt' touch her for sending me this verse at that time, or if she simply send some funny sms... You can see that I am taking drugs right now...

I made my own decision, why choosed to fall? I will strengthen up myself, and be tough. There isn't anymore time and reason for me to be emo and down. I will put down all of my habits and stuffs to become a better man. To honor god's name and to praise him, and to do big things for him!!!

God saved me once again, this is undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment