Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nicotine

Just found out the withdrawal symptoms of Nicotine:

1) Dysphoria or depressed mood (sometimes)
2) Insomnia (oh yeah... I can't sleep!)
3) Irritability, frustration or anger (sometimes)
4) Anxiety (sure)
5) Difficulty concentrating (this is what I facing now)
6) Restlessness (this is what I facing now)
7) Decreased heart rate
8) Increased appetite or weight gain (I am...)


Horrible......

So to those that are still smoking out there, smoking really will kill you, it not only harm yourself, giving a chance for you to have lung cancer, and it also kill your love one slowly, for the sack of the people you love and the people that love you, quit smoking...

I am quiting, will completely stop it on August, I can't do it myself, I can only seek help from Jesus, pray for me that I can overcome all of those withdrawal symptoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment