Sunday, July 12, 2009

Assignment assignment

There are two assignment to due this week and I haven't start doing anyone of them!! One of them I have to hand it up tomorrow and still I am not in the mood to do it due the tiredness and my damn stupid stomach... I have been running to washroom non stop since 11pm.

Kenneth, nice one ah.. Full of shit.. yeah.. I am really full of shit right now, full with shit in my stomach and full with shit in my shitty assignment... Totally full of shit.. and I am enjoying my own shit right now!!

Thanks Joshua for the meal tonite~ hugs hugs...

Anyway, semester ending soon and I am having another one month holiday, plans that I had made till today are:

1)Get my own car
2)Study hard
3)Enjoy my holiday
4)Grap some nice shirt and shoes!!
5)Build up relationship with GOD

And now.. I off to toilet and BOMB AGAIN!!!
BOMB BOMB POW... THIS IS WHAT I AM THINKING WHEN I SIT ON THE TOILET BOWL!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment