Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3rd day

Addiction still undercontrol, not yet die!! oh yeah~~ Today was seriously a tiring day, my alarm and joseph's alarm have been ringing for an hour till the moment i wake up, then we woke up and went to mamak for our breakfast... yeah.. both type of breakfast LOL. FYI, Joseph was being coned by the mamak today.. haha!

I went to fix my teeth and my doctor said that I could take my bracers of in 2 months time~ yeah! Miss my white teeth without steel!! But before that I have to bleach it since taking to much substance that will stain on my teeth :(

Send my phone to ss 15 as well, but that guy give it back to me, telling me to go to service centre in Low yat my own, because sending there my own will be much more quicker then the shop sending it.. Crap isn't it? Whatever, I just want my phone to be fix as soon as possible.

Add on, my computer space is running out... 500Gb have been full for few months and I don't even have anymore space to put my stuff, gonna get another 600++gb harddisk or a 1Tb hard disk this few days, I can't stand it already... Anyway, who wanna sponcer me Cooler Master casing? and also Razor mouse and keyboard?? lol


This are my unentertaint request in facebook.. it is making me crazy... so disturbing wei... Come on guys.. don't simply add unknown in your facebook.. at least adding someone you know or you see before...

No comments:

Post a Comment