Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Divide

Recently loving a song my Linkin Park which name New Divide. I know that this song has been sometime back, but now then i saw how the lyrics go.. haha!




Here is the part that I like...

I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide


When i read through the lyrics, it let me got a feeling that when I am in a lot of trouble, Someone just come to my side... Telling me what is my destination, what should i do, God speaks to me through Father Anthon...

Sometimes human's thinking are complicated, human always things for so call rubbished too much, and in this tempted world, everyone's mind is polluted. I am doing things very very wrong, going into very serious trouble for the past of my life. I know that, and some of you reading my blog know that as well.

Even though I always put myself into serious trouble, doing a lot of things you guys dun want to think about it. Last time, I am not a shame, or even dun give a care on what I did. But recently, what touched my heart is... I know when I am doing so many "shitty" things and people start to hate me, piss off with me or even don't bother me. There is still someone who loves me...

I was so touched, I know God is always with me... He care about me, and he love me... He didn't look at my past, he knows what is in my heart... He knows my hurt, he knows my burden, he knows my everything more then anyone do.

Once I was lost, I was so lost till I have no idea what for doing here. Studying? Or just wasting up my parent's money going club, drinking, smoking and doing lots of stuff...

Now I know, I am here to equip myself. Equip up myself so that I can face more trouble and I still can stand firm! Since I have know what is my calling, I will just go on with it, my family support my decision and I have nothing to worry about, I just want to obey God's calling. God has his plan on me, from last time till now, and I truly believe this!

Starting from changing my habit, start with smoking! Totally quit on August! Pray for me!! AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment