Saturday, July 25, 2009

just to update...

Have been receiving a lot this few days, and there is my plan here, change myself to become a better person, do great things and shake malaysia. I made a decision, to work for God after I graduate in my college, I believe what i study will help me a lot. But sometimes it is a bit suffering when I study because a lot of things i study will crash on my believes.

Anyway, what i want to do is to handle my life to God, eventhough there are a lot and a lot of problem, I believe God put problems in my life is to give chances for me to grow up, mentally and spiritually. I really can't do anything by myself, there is only one people can help and save me... Is Jesus, I have been experiencing a lot recently. When I called out for help to him, helps are there, just very near to me.

I already have my own target, Not HER... is about what I have to do in my life..

Put HER down 1st, now i just want to change my own attitude, and I gonna do great things for you Jesus. Saying is easy, but doing it out is hard, I understand this, Everyone reading my blog, please do pray for me.

Now I just want to walk with Jesus, that is all I want to do, God have his plan on me, and I know what I should do...

Let's bring revolution to Malaysia, and the REVOLUTION STARTS WITH ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment