Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2nd day

Mission failed today, I took 5 today... too bad too bad... Not because beh tahan, is because nothing to do :(

Anway, I have finally done my presentation today. I only found out that I looked for the wrong research paper today and my lecturer give me a day to redo it. Well, I prepared my whole presentation in a night.

During my class, I found out that most of my course mate do it so details and my slide and stuff i prepared is so freaking simple and little... I totally freak myself off and run here and there all the class and was trying to add stuff in it to hope that it will look more nice.

I failed to do that because I don't really understand what my research paper is about!!!

At last, it was my turn, I pull my laptop up and present it quickly. As quickly as possible and craps a lot of stuff, I don't even understand what the hack I am talking!!

After my presentation, I quickly get out of the class and go walk around to cool myself down, I thought I could be screwing up my presentation again, since i screwed up my mid-term exam.. I got 8 out of 30... Deep shit...

When i reenter my class, everyone left except my lecturer. She told me that i had done a great job, she gave me a 10!!! WOW!! Praise the lord!! I was so shocked and happy that time! Seriously didn't expected this!!

She liked my presentation, she told me that it is short and straight to the point and this is only called a presentation!!

I gonna do better next time, with god giving me wisdom , I believed I'll be much more better.

updating you guys, I am going around kl to find bookstore with books about a serial killer name Ted Bundy, who is interested to join me, just give me a call~~ ciaozzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment