Monday, July 6, 2009

1st day

Today is the 1st day I stop smoking. Starting from this early morning, I can't even wake up from my bed, and the whole day is totally lack of energy... I look like a zombie now!! GOSH!!

Whole brain is thinking of the feelinng when inhaling nicoutine, oh gosh... It is seriously killing me. Anyway, who want to replace me to go to club? Friends invite me to go to club on tuesday and friday, I don't really want to go since going there is just about drinking, and smoking... I made my decision not to drink and smoke but then there are so so so many temptation ha...

Die hard day 1... Will update what is my situation everyday... Hope I wont die, worst then drug addicts... This is what will happened if you take 1 big pack of dunhill king size in a day and this maintain for a month or two... then you decided to quit it and it will really DRAG YOU TO HELL!!!

Kissssss meeeeee orrrrr killllll meeeeeeee.........

No comments:

Post a Comment