Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CNY!!

Finally back from my long holiday! And it is time to update my blog already, have been put aside for a long time. Well, going back to Sandakan this time is for CNY and this new year is a bit special, because i told myself not to gamble, not to go club, not to drink alcoholic drinks, not to smoke... LOL, i failed some and one of it completely failed it..

I gambled a bit(for a night), went for club a while(for half and hours), drink a bit(not more then half glass of JD) but smoke ah... not much comment on that..

This time back to hometown really didn't do something much, just accompany my relatives and some of my friends, i shifted my gang due to some reason also.. so my activity is a bit different. Last time i spent most of my time gambling, clubbing, smoking.. doing crap things.. but this year really changed a bit! Yeah!

Truely speaking, i went for car racing during this CNY. Have anyone tried to push a PROTON SAGA 1.3 BLM stock car to 160km/h in a very short distance>? yeah.. i did it very often this holiday.. LOL. My parents bought this car few months ago and I am gaining up this car's fame in 3 weeks time... Smoking racing team in my hometown, challenging and doing crazy stuff all around. Almost got serious accident for twice but thanks god that I am still here!



My lil saga

My mom bang it, i was extremly shock when i saw it in the airport




Some funny things do happen during the new year, I forgotten which day of it already, I fetch my mom to bank and stuff, then i bring my Angpao out to bank it and i seperate it to 2 red pockets and put one of it in my wallet and another in my jean's back pocket.

Somehow when i wanted to bank in, I found out the one in my back pocket was missing. Was so seriously piss of that time lar.. cause it is almost half of the money i got, about 250 i guess...

So you guess how i got it back? And how i lost it? Tell you what... my mom pick pocket me!! She pick it from my back pocket when i am talking with my friends! But eventually she gave me back, haha!

Seriously nothing much to tell you guys about my Chinese New Year, because nothing special do happened~





Some picture during CNY 2009


Kha Fui and Me

Night scene in Sandakan

腊肠鸡翼!It taste just like it!

This is taken few days before i come back to kl, the wave is so big!

Picture from toilet

My cute little nephew, Nathan

This is the drink that i drink a little bit LOL

The camera I am using this CNY

My little nephew

My brother(red), nephew(the small head and the one on the bike(it is a 1300cc kawasaki)

Cats having sex in the mid night!!
Nathan and me

Nigel

A fighting chicken! He is the cock of the game...

Nigel






8 comments:

  1. wah... use new car 2 race til 160km/h..?? if some1 dare 2 use my car like tat, sure I wil nt "bagi muka" 2 jz "tampar" on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... nvm lar.. my mom wont blame me if i didn't bang the car geh.. hehe..

    jessey.. i didn't smoke already lar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done...then dun find ur "OTHER" STUPID frens anymore and do CRAP things...ok? jus continue ur "said to be" great life nw...see when will u found ur way to the great hell...dun regret for everything u've done...there's no turning back......once u've die...u're definitely not the sad one...but ur parents...they'll only blame themselves in their whole life that its their fault to buy this new car wrongly which bring u to hell...u love to see ur parents blaming and feelin sad in the whole life? think twice before u do anything...dun let everyone who loves u falls...the so call fame is jus wat u think urself...u wan fame...come race wit me...u knw my car right? 2299...see ya on the road...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desmond...i agree with what u said from the beginning...but don't you feel like u slapping ur own words in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. he always slap his own mouth.. that is him..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...some ppl race with guts...but i race with wisedom...car race doesn't mean tat the one who pass the line first = the winner...there's no winning line on the damn stupid road...how if he cant finish the race? how if something happen before he finish the race? the i'll be the winner right? think bout it...dun be simple minded... come on...who knws him longer? i can knw wat he's thinking even he's not around...his mum ask me to take care him...but...i give up edy...i've really tried...but i really cant help...his mum ask me to set him up to give him a lesson...but i didnt...cz i treat him as my very good buddy...but in the end...i get a piece of crap only...dun wana waste my time on hopeless thing edy...if he really gonna race wit me this time...i'll give him a good lesson...and he'll scare to drive fast in the future...Gabriel...u understand me so well also...u should knw i have the guts and wisedom to do anything i wan...i used to be a damn spoilt kids...but i turn back...i changed...i hope u can too...cz i never think u're stupid...jus u dun think before u do anything...u're a wise guy...stupid ppl wont turn bad...cz they dun have the wisedom...use ur wisedom wisely...u'll find a better future...if u dun trust me bout tat...ask ur fren...

    eh...the 2 anonymous..try using ur own name before commenting bout others...dun act brave to talk but dun have guts to let me knw who u're...act like a man......

    ReplyDelete
  7. u don't focus ur conversation onto name, anonymous doesn't mean no balls. Comment area is just for comment, not for any further conversation out of the topic.
    Since no one says something offense but fact, name important no more.

    ReplyDelete