Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My greatest enemy

Well, guess what it fall into my eyesight once i open my lovely room door?
I saw my long lost friend, mr cockcroach flying in my room! #$%$#^*%$^*%^*
After chasing him/her for sometimes... and try bitting her/his ass for at least 10 times,
i still unable to send this lil bastard to meet his/her ancestor!!!

Will you wonder why i so scare of them, actually there is a LAME story behind.......


Remember when i am in secondary school, i just wanted to show off in front of my friends,
then i saw a cockcroach on the floor, and i take it up holding his/her "antena" ......
You wont believe what happen eventually...
That lil bastard blast off his freaking wing, and start flying with his antena holding on my hand!
It end up flying on my hand!
I throw my lil fren away, and shout and run the hack away far from my friends, and starting from that day....
The cockcroach family have become the greatest enemy of my life.....

Try imagine how if one day, every inch on the floor is filled up with them.. yearks!!!!!!

Well.. back to the news in Gabriel's room, the lil bastard haven't been killed yet, and Gabriel is gonna fight with him/her for all night long, see who is going to fall 1st.....

Then lets the show began!!!

3 comments: