Friday, September 11, 2009

Pulau Ketam

Today, 911... hoho.. it has been 8 years since WTC being boomed... Anyway, I had been to a trip with my college mates to Pulau Ketam aka Crap/Crab Island...

These trip was organised due to our photography class. I happily charged my camera, and bring my camera to take a lot of nice photo during this trip. It was fun though, having sun burn all over my body, and blowing some fresh air and looking at some dirty sea, drinking beer early in the morning.. haha! That really chill me alot, and the most happiest things during this trip is, I took a lot of very nice photo. Photo are easy to be taken, but to take a nice photo, it mostly depends on your luck to have a nice catch. So Taking a nice photo isn't as easy as you think it will be :)

Have a great lunch as well, eating crabs, lala, something so call URINE PRAWN :p it cost me a lot, but it was really nice, and as well, I knew even more of my college's mate ~~

But the worst part was here... I discover my dslr aren't able to read the picture I have took, in fact, this occurs sometimes. When I reached home, Oh YEAH!!!

I TRIED IT OUT FOR FEW TIMES... BUT... I CAN'T RETRIEVE MY PICTURE!! ALL PICTURE THAT I HAD BEEN SPENDING MY TIME WITH THE WHOLE DAY HAVE ALL GONE!!! Crank that!!! I lost all of my picture, and I have no idea it is the fault of the memory card or my camera!!! Anyway.. I am going to sell my baby out.. and let me tell you.. I WONT GONNA MISS YOU SOB... OR SOF... BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME LOST ALL OF MY PRECIOUS ASSIGNMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment