Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29/9/2009

It's been another, going out to red box for singing and doing crazy stuff.

Arthur brought us to a shop around pudu to enjoy some extremely nice sup kambing! You can't imagine how nice is it, but don't eat too much of it because I can confirm you a dead after eating a lot of it... I have some serious headache after having a bow of it!!

We went to greenbox for some singing session today as well, took us around 6 hours in there for just 40 bucks! cheap like crap man!!

Anyway, today I finally found out something, nasty people's are all around Malaysia. When there is an accident occurs, MALAYSIAN will just slow down their darn vehicles and have a nice scene on what the hack is going on there! And this make the freaking highway jam like crap, they just slow down their car like there is no body's business!!! Malaysia culture huh? Taking down car plate number for 4D? If it will be so easy, I might as well be a reporter, I can have a list of car crash number plate if you want something bloody, I can as well get some bloody car accident with lots of dead bodies and I'll buy all of them, and I'll become damn rich am I? Is this possible? Use your brain and think about it... dumb...

1 comment:

  1. So have you get rid of those 'BAD' habit? Best not to go to places like Red Box, it will drown you.

    ReplyDelete