Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hairstyle changed+moody day...

Just because of wanna relax in a hair saloon.. i seduce my friend go to "do" his hair with me.. hoho~ he straighten his front hair.. and i paid the stupid rm 180 just for relax.. to perm my hair, this time i done 2 type of perm on my hair, the twist perm and the curve perm..hoho

Never tried double up on my hair before.. I have a habit to perm my hair cause i like to have a different outlook once in a blue moon, so that can catch some attention from "some people" lar~~

Actually today's mood is a bit down lar.. cause found out i seems on crash with a girl... i don't wanna mention who is that girl first, so that it will be a lil secret in my heart, let me keep some secret 1st k?

You guys sooner or later sure will know de..

1 comment:

  1. Money will never mean anything...1800 i also pay if really can bring me relaxes and happiness...cz these cant be bought...keep urself chilled everytime...u'll feel tat this world is actually so amazing...every obstacles teach u a new lesson...and these lessons will never be learnt in anyway but this way...try to love obstacles...it'll delight ur life in another way...

    ReplyDelete