Monday, March 29, 2010

going through my blog

I have finally got a chance going through all the post i posted in my blog due to some reason, somehow i found out that after that case, i had never posted much stuff in my blog... it's like i doesn't wanted to share anymore.

There are a lot of stuff in my heart, just i doesn't know that how to share it. Somehow i just wanted to keep it in my heart, no matter it is hurt, happy or what ever crap. I just not willing to post up anymore. Wondering if anyone still reading my blog, somehow i fell that it is boring viewing the post i posted up and it is getting more and more emo..

when on earth i have became a emo kid.. i never know this, should i be happy always?

3 comments:

  1. ya lo.. so boring jor le.. type more thing eh.. zz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post as many blog as you can in order to gain more visitors from your site. Any topic is good like nursing essay.

    ReplyDelete