Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quiting stuff and changing life

I made my decision, totally quit my smoking, bad habits and lot of stuff, to become someone new....

I dun want to be like the old same me... Want to see miracles happen in Malaysia, but I have to equip myself so that we can make miracles happen here.. did i spell miracles wrongly? LOL

But before equipping myself and ready myself for god... I have to get rid of all of my bad habits and sin first... Pray for me guys..




Last one in my life... Never touch it anymore... finish on 9.45pm 13 june 2009

My used to be energy pack...

2 comments:

  1. Its a good sign that you stop smoking!!!some ppl smoke more then one pack thats means his or her lung turn to a deadly black lungs...because of the smoker smoke too much some ppl they will inheal more to the secound hand smoker will cause LUNG CANCER...the secound handsmoker will cause LUNG CANCER is not the smoker smoke more they will not have LUNG CANCER so fast..Do u know how suffering cancer pacient cant life long.malaysia pacient cant live long when they got LUNG CANCER...PLS think of yr health...FOR ME ORGANIC IS THE BEST EVEN NO TASTY!!!!sorry to tell u like that.SORRY=( carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop the habbits i will support!!!!=)carolyn.

    ReplyDelete